Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Needle Pulling Thread - Part 3

ANPT Magazine is on the stands and look!  Here's the third installment of the Artist Review published.


There's a peek at the cover and table of contents page, and here's the feature! : )


I made this piece for the show at Hue's Art Supply last June.  It was the first one to go! : )  Thank you again A Needle Pulling Thread.  This is so very exciting!  I swear, getting published just never gets old.

I'll see what I can do to have a big giveaway to celebrate the 4th installment later this spring.

Thanks for following everyone!! You can also find me on IG under Monika_Kinner.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *